Research Fellow Application
- Letter of application (2-5 pages single-spaced) describing your educational and research background and interest in the project
- A C.V. comprising a list of publications, presentations, and relevant professional activities
- A research bibliography - maximum 1 additional page)
- Letters of recommendation (2)
- Publications in a pdf format (2) (English abstract if publications are in another language)
- Statement of teaching experience and philosophy
In your letter, please specify:
- The research questions your work seeks to address
- Your research procedures and methods
- The relevance and connections of your research to a wider academic context?
- The interdisciplinary dimension of the research
- Motivation for participating in this project?
- Contributions you would like to make to this project
DEADLINE: MONDAY JUNE 8, 2015