The ongoing question here is how we can develop creative capabilities in each and every student in mass institutions.
I use literary and cultural study to teach history, social text, psychological depth, and problem-solving. I try to help every student do several things:
- Understand how the larger plot of a particular course addresses and resolves important problem
- See how different courses fit together
- Translate acquired knowledge into active use
- Tie their B.A. knowledge to their future work
- Imagine and design creative projects from start to finish